May 24, 2022
"There is nothing hidden that won't become exposed, and nothing buried that won't be raised." (Jesus, from Saying 5 of the once-buried-but-now-raised Greek Gospel of Thomas discovered at Oxyrhynchus, Egypt)
Covered during this Spiritual Awakening Radio podcast:
1) The Case for the Book of Enoch, called "scripture" in early Christianity, once part of the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible at Qumran, and Enoch remains part of the Ethiopian Bible up to the present time;
2) the King James Version of the Apocrypha;
3) the Would-be Collection of New Testament Psalms called the Book of the Odes;
4) the author of the Gospel of Luke said "many" gospels were being composed back then; and,
5) a discourse based on sayings of Jesus in the Greek Gospel of Thomas and the more recently unearthed Gospel of the Saviour, about one of the key goals of contemplative spiritual practice: the ascension of the soul (spirit).
God is the Ocean of Love.
In Divine Light and Sound, Peace Be To You,
Spiritual Awakening Radio Podcasts